A growing family can be a joyous thing. As parents, your attentions turn to bearing & raising children & wanting to do your best for them.
This can bring with it a lot of responsibility. Moving with a young family can offer unique stresses & strains: your children might feel worried, you might need help finding good schools, you might be moving away from your support network.
Our team are sensitive to the needs of growing families &, throughout the moving process, will be trying our best to make the process as easy as possible & to minimise time taken & stress levels.
Common Customer Objectives
There are many reasons why people with growing families move & we take our time to familiarise ourselves with your needs & expectations. The most common reasons for them moving are:
- Moving to be with families – sometimes families are started away from a support network (grandparents & wider family) & it can be nice for people to move closer to home. We recognise this as well as the keenness to move and can advise on the best selling strategy in order to help you get what you want
- Moving to be in school catchment areas – in order to do the best for our children, we might want to move closer to good schools. There might be a timescale that we need to work to here & we aim to take this into consideration.
Each of these objectives comes with its own set of expectations. Furthermore, some people with growing families have time to wait, others do not. We intend to demonstrate our understanding of these objectives to show you that we will be sensitive to your needs and will turn whatever constraints you may have into strengths during the selling & negotiating process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you help with chains?
We recognise that, in order to satisfy your objective, you will probably be part of a buying chain. There are a number of ways in which we can help. We can help you find buyers that do not need to buy (for example, we have cash buyers on our database who are interested in buying terraced properties etc), we can set a different strategy depending upon whether your potential buyer has a chain or not & we can act responsively & proactively in order to ensure that the house you want to buy can be purchased as smoothly as possible
Goodchilds can add value to you in a number of ways. Here are a few:
- We’re a trusted name
- We’ll take care of the hassle
- We sell more properties than any other estate agent in our area
- We will ensure your property is sold effectively by a local expert
The Most Common Reasons For Selling Are: